Recent content by rjkrash

  1. R

    What causes this?

    I'm asking about the horizontal "tearing". Shooting 60i. Is there a setting I don't understand that can minimize this effect?
  2. R

    YEA! my dvx came today

    Since I have been visiting the forums I have heard hints of the clunk, so I am not afeared... I heard it in my camera too. What the f*** is it? I will be back for more reading and I'm sure for questions. BTW: I have looked at the DVX DVD and this is definitely a cool camera. The Book is the...
  3. R

    Mic and mixer recommendations

    Need to mic an outdoor football stadium to record marching band's performances. Have a limited budget $2 - 4K. Any suggestions. Are shotguns the way to go? Mic positions will be limited to sidelines or press box (top of stands). Would love to capture sound to 2 sideline and 1 press box cameras...
Back
Top