Hi,
We're looking for freelance local videographers to perform webcasts for our upcoming 2015 schedule. Events are nationwide in or around most major metropolitan areas.
This is mainly covering seminars/conferences at hotels. You'll provide required camcorder, tripod, laptop and cabling. Audio...
Hi,
We're looking for experienced videographers and webcast technicians for our upcoming 2015 schedule. We're looking for people with their own gear, have a flexible schedule and are able to think fast on their feet. Events are nationwide in or around most major metropolitan areas.
This is...
The company I work for works with a group that wants to have a roaming wireless camera as part of a 2 camera video shoot to cover programs where there is physical therapy type demonstrations - by the speaker in the front of the room as well as attendees in groups practicing at their tables while...
I did a search in the forums for this lens and the web and am rolling snake eyes for finding someone with comprehensive experience with this lens on a DVX100b.
If anyone has any experience with this lens - or even the 2x version - some quick questions:
1) This lens connects via the bayonet...
Sorry if this is in the wrong area as this is my first post on this forum which I just discovered.
My company goes on the road performing webcasts coast to coast and we have a 100b in our arsenal. While I like most things about this camera - one thing that is a challenge for us on the road is...