Recent content by knoxvill

  1. K

    FS5: Choosing the right settings for croma key shooting

    Hi, can anyone advise me on choosing the right picture profile settings of FS5 cam. We are planning to shoot on green screan using the kinoflo lights and XAVC HD format. Which settings would be the most optimal? Thanks a lot for help, BR
  2. K

    Cannot import .mxf in adobe CS 6.0.3 (RAW Plug-in alredy instaled)

    Hei, i have problem importing .mxf movies in adobe premier pro CS 6.0.3. Error Message: The importer reported generic error. I'v alredy install RAW Plug-in from sony site, but id not solve the problem. Im using Windows 10 platform. Please help.
  3. K

    Support for FS5 (Rods + FF)

    Hi I'm searching for support kit for my FS5. So basically I need baseplate whit rods, follow focus and attachment for Lilliput monitor. There are plenty of options, but I’m looking for not so expensive one in the range of 600$. Tripod info which I’m using: Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Video Head...
  4. K

    Which LED lighting set do you recommend?

    I’m searching for a set of light for video production. I already have offers from 2 stores: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1136062-REG/rotolight_rl_neo_kit_rotolight_neo_3_light.html and http://www.generalink.net/ProductInfo.aspx?id=550&type=145 (price 1000$) Is there any cheaper...
  5. K

    FS5: + Commlite EF-NEX = which lenses?

    Hello, I need help finding the right lenses for my new FS5 (we are swooping from Camera whit integrated lens). For start we are willing to buy at least 2 lenses (one for total shooting and one for details). The lenses should also meet the following conditions: - sharp and practical -...
Back
Top