Recent content by JCH1968

  1. J

    Composer looking to round out his demo reel with some material

    Hi all. I am a composer who is looking to add to my demo reel, and am in need of a medium to high-quality short film (or a small bit of a larger film) to score, and then add to said reel. In the perfect world, the film (or clip) would be in the 2-3 min. range, and would require a good, top-notch...
  2. J

    Hi - new user here, and need some assistance.

    Hi - I recently joined, and while I was waiting for my acct to get approved, I pmd the admin asking where to start a specific thread, Never heard back, and now that my acct is approved, there is no pm button available - for anyone. I also used the contact link at the bottom of the page, three...
Back
Top