Recent content by Jai

  1. J

    DVX100A audio distortion/narrow "sweet spot" issue

    Since I've bought my DVX100A I haven't had many opportunities to use it in situations where audio was a main factor. Recently did a shoot where I worked with an experienced audio tech who was running a mixer and line to my camera (setup included boom mic, set, actors) as well as recording a DAT...
  2. J

    Oakland, CA DVX shooter/FCP Editor/VO available

    DVX100A shooter/DP, FCP 4.5 Editor available for indie films, documentaries, ads, training or fundraising films, music videos. Also: script, direct, cast, voice over, music composition and/or supervision. Rates negotiable depending on project and requirements. Jai Oakland, CA lgf@lanset.com
  3. J

    Hand held mic interview advice

    Still fairly new to my DVX100A. So far, I've used lav's or boomed shotguns on audio, where audio was needed. I've got a new project coming up that will involve a post concert interview on the sidewalk outside of a small pub. Since this is a very low budget affair, I'm hoping to avoid extra audio...
Back
Top