Recent content by Genoess

  1. G

    I'm new, hello

    Thanks for your reply! The lesser dimension on 4k is 2160, correct? I see how you could still crop HD out of that though. So I guess my assumption that filming in 4k for Instagram vids won't increase video quality so it's fine to just shoot in HD?
  2. G

    OTHER: Insta360 x2 or x3?

    I'm going to get an Insta360 for Matterport 3D, is there a noticeable difference in quality between these two models? thx!
  3. G

    I'm new, hello

    A general question about resolution. I posted this on r/videography and got zero responses. Maybe my question(s) is too hard, or too stupid? I don't know lol. Does 4K make a difference for Instagram Reels? Technical/Equipment Help and Information The max resolution for Instagram Reels is 1080...
  4. G

    I'm new, hello

    I've got some tweaky questions about resolution, but I'm not sure which subforum is best to post it under
Back
Top