I have Final Draft 7 and i always have trouble getting the title page to stay when i save it to a PDF. I make the title page and go back to the main window and click save as. Then i click "save as PDF" but when i open it the title page is just the template and doesnt have any of the info i...
Hey New to this forum,
So, I have taken each short to focus on certain things. I did one with no sound and focused on camera movement. Then i made another one with sound but focused on lighting. So now i am putting the third element in, sound. I want it to sound good. I have a Sennheiser ME66...
Hey everyone, I am going to buy a DVX this winter. I am really excited. But I am a college student and so i am low on cash. My parents have offered to help me purchse the camera. So, i was wondering if there are any good sites that i can buy one from for a decent price. I have seen them for...
hey everyone. I am very excited about buying my first DVX. I plan on getting one either for christmas or during the christmas season. But, I need to know a good and trustworthy site that i can buy a DVX from. and is there a way i can pay for one in chunks like 500$ a month or something, instead...
i need two things. i need the actor to turn a light bulb on then it blow about 5 seconds later. then in the dark i need the flash of a gun. the flash of the gun can be done in post i believe. but as for the light bulb to blow. how should i do this?
Now, i dont mean i want it to blow into...