Recent content by chungdha

  1. C

    Replace the Shockmount on the original Rode Videomic Pro with a Rycote Lyre

    If you still use the original Rode Videomic Pro, you can replace the shockmount with a Rycote lyre mount which is much better and not have those flimsy rubber bands that pop off too easily and also weakens over time. The Rycote lyre mount also will let you pan your mic to even get better audio...
  2. C

    DIY printing on microphone windshield

    Its just simple tshirt transfer no reals special method and its quite cheap to do yourself instead of having to hire a company to do it.
  3. C

    Power your DSLR 6+ hours

    For more info visit this link http://www.chungdha.com/2014/05/power-your-canon-dslr-6-hours-for-less.html
  4. C

    DIY matte box that use Cokin P Filters

    Normally a Matte box that can hold filters will cost you at least more than $100, but we are now showing you how to get it one for even less. Watch this video, how I show you all the parts needed and what you need to do to modify the affordable Matte box into a professional matte box that would...
  5. C

    Top Handle support including follow focus

    Affordable top handle design plus using the Kabuto Focus to enable using the same hand that hold the handle to change focus or zoom. Sorry for the scuffled look of the lens but the lens is pretty old and the weather sealing is literally falling off. And my other wide angle I am filming myself so...
  6. C

    Camera Cage from camera accessories from Ebay

    http://www.chungdha.com/2013/12/diy-cage-from-camera-accessories.html In this video I am showing you how to build a cage plus why its would be useful to own one. The base cost around $35 however you can add allot of additional parts to it like a top handle or quick release, but the main purpose...
  7. C

    DIY JIB from camera accessories

    http://www.chungdha.com/2013/12/easy-diy-jib-from-standard-parts.html In this video I will teach you how to build a camera jib with remote tilt made from various camera accessories and you can find in a camera shop or buy online. And only need to drill 4 holes through a plastic pulley and the...
  8. C

    why edit at 24p (for DVD) ??? 60i OK rite?

    I abandoned the 24P a long time ago , useless unless you only intend to show it online. I film 25p Pal as that is mostly required for the TV if even need to be shown on a TV channel and PAL coded DVD players has no problem showing it. Also cause I feel 24p looks way to choppy, I actually like...
Back
Top