I am very close on making my purchase of more DVX's for my business, but I will please ask anyone here if these model would be upgraded any time soon.
I would wait if a new model is coming out in less then three months, other wise I would just buy it now.
It's not much to ask for, if you have and idea as to when he next version or upgrade is coming out. I am not asking to be specific with a date, just an idea.
I have waited all this time, so I would wait alittle longer if I can.
Thanks.
I would wait if a new model is coming out in less then three months, other wise I would just buy it now.
It's not much to ask for, if you have and idea as to when he next version or upgrade is coming out. I am not asking to be specific with a date, just an idea.
I have waited all this time, so I would wait alittle longer if I can.
Thanks.