Cheap Charger?

Erick

Hello all! Anyone kow of a good place to get a generic charger for my DVX? Just need it to charge the same kind of batteries that came with the camer. I tried Eagle Imports but they aren't responding to my emails...

Thanks!
Erick

Re: Cheap Charger?

hi,
i dont know how much this will help you, but i bought here (in berlin) a charger from a company that i just can't remember it's name (i through away the package and it's written nowhere on the charger..) anyway, it's manufactured in china, and i would bet that it appears under other labels.
it costed 40€ and it's a whole kit, where you can change between 3 kinds of adapters to the 3 kinds of batteries from Panasonic. one of them is our kind..
and
a car lighter adapter.. which is cool!

and it works perfect.

i'll try to find it on the web somewhere..

Sounds like the same unit I use... Lenmar Mach 1 MSC. It comes with five interchangeable plates so you can charge Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Canon, etc. batteries on the same unit. Also includes a cigarette lighter adapter plug. And it's a rapid charger so it charges about twice as fast as the Panasonic, with a flashing-led readout so you can get a ballpark idea of how full your batteries are.

http://www.epinions.com/Lenmar_Enterprises_MSC_1_30_Minute_Battery_Charger__Placeholder_msc1

I got mine off ebay for around $35, new. I like it a lot. It's very nice to be able to charge two batteries simultaneously, or be able to charge while also using AC power, and the fast-charger is much appreciated on the big CGR-D54 battery!

Hey Barry! Thanks, you come through for me again! Still haven't used the softscreen in an environment where I can really test it :-( I've only used the camera once since the softscreen came in. Been too busy on other projects. I hope to shoot some stuff next weekend wih it, though. I'll post some pictures on my website when I do and link them here.

Thanks!
Erick

Back