stands for lights?

enes

Hello, I am working on a project in early Dec. and we have the following lights. I dont have the experience to know what sort of light stands to get with the light package. We're shooting almost all interior scenes. 4K's are to be used outside shooting in for sun beaming in from windows. They will need to be at least 6-10ft high.
If anyone can aid it will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Very Much
eNES

4' 4 KinoFlox450 Degree Source 4x42K Zipx21K Zipx22K blonde x44K HMI Par / changeable lens'x3650W Arrix4Pepper Kitx11.2k HMI parx1

Ahh.. my bad. didn't see that in there, the list is all squished together, and I think I skimmed the message. It's a bad habit. ;)

I am curious though.. are you renting? It sounds like you are renting from how you phrased your message. I'd think stands would be included in the package, and if not surely the rental house can provide you with the right stands.

Hello, I am working on a project in early Dec. and we have the following lights. I dont have the experience to know what sort of light stands to get with the light package. We're shooting almost all interior scenes. 4K's are to be used outside shooting in for sun beaming in from windows. They will need to be at least 6-10ft high.
If anyone can aid it will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Very Much

Depending on the weight of the 4k, you either need a mombo combo stand, or a cranking stand (I've normally seen that used for 18k HMI's and whatnot.)

A C-stand will probably hold the weight, but the base is not wide enough and would tip over easily.

Matthew

I think you can make do with hi hi roller stands. Mine can easily hit 10' and have a super wide base.

Back