DVRack discount

Re: DVRack discount

All is well Mino,

For all you non-US/Canada people out there, send an e-mail to the nice guys at Serious Magic and they will give even you a good deal on DV Rack.

My copy is on it's way!  ;D

anyone knows if there is a way to use waveform full screen ? or resize windows to get them larger ?

I'm interested in DVRack mainly for the waveform :)

Thanks,
Ulisses

How good is the dvrack compared to what it replaces? I am one of them "too good to be true"'s I guess. for a $200 program to replace equipment that is over $1000!? That's nice!
I'm sure it'll be perfect for me, but just want to know.
Thanks.

Not in the mail yet, but I got an email from the rebate folks saying mine was valid.

Dan

[quote author=GenJerDan link=board=gensoft;num=1100360911;start=15#24 date=01/10/05 at 06:04:03]Not in the mail yet, but I got an email from the rebate folks  saying mine was valid.

Dan[/quote]

I forgot about that email. Yes I did receive a "validation email" from SeriousMagic. I must have missed the part about when the rebates would be mailed.

at first I tought
"ahh it's just a video version of Reason"
because of the look, but I guess is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more advanced

Stay awaiting mine. But the eamil was sent on the 31[sup]st[/sup] of December, so... Soon? I wanna buy stuff. ;D

Dan

I got the rebate!!! I almost tossed it. It looked like a small post card. I'm glad I looked. :p

That's MY fear...mine is showing up at my Parents' house... "Oh, more junk mail. <toss>"

What was the return address, so I can tell my Mom to look for it?

Dan

The rebate card is a 4x6 card. It is a check with a tear strip at the bottom. The upper left has Serious Magic written on it. The upper right has "presorted frst class mail, US postage paid, etc." where the stamp usually goes. It looks like so many other junk mails we get, we almost didn't spot it! :(

But hey....I'm glad we did! (and thanks Serious Magic for the rebate and the awesome product)

Back