Is these legit sellers?

I'd guess they are your typical grey market scammers from the low prices... If it sounds too good to be true in this market, it generally is. You want a bargain on a camera- stick with eBay. You want it new- stick with B&H, Abel Cine Tech, etc.

Well, that's the thing - these prices don't seem too good to be true - rather they're a couple of hundred dollars cheaper then B&H, etc.

More to the point, they seem to reflect where the pricing will going for this camera...

You could try ordering and see what happens but typically with these places it goes like this:

You place your order online, then you get an email telling you to call them to confirm your order, or they call you. That's the first red flag. At that point, on the phone they will either try to up-sell you on expensive batteries, SD cards, and insurance, or they will tell you that that price was for the "gray market" version which just happens to be out of stock (it's always out of stock). Then they'll try to sell you the retail version for the same price or more than you could have just gotten it at B&H or Amazon.

Or they'll say that the battery and charger isn't included and try to sell it to you, even though it IS already included in the box. I even had one of these outfits try to tell me that the firmware was extra on a Canon DSLR !!

If you decline buying this garbage, then all of a sudden for some reason the item is out of stock, and won't be in for weeks. And if you call back in weeks it's the same story all over again. It's called bait and switch.

Of course there is the chance that bestpricephoto is legit, but most of the reviews at yahoo! shopping suggest otherwise.

or you couldt visit our marketplace and see what's up for grabs. People here are generally pretty reilable.

They're $1000 (20%) below the legit prices.

At best they'd be grey market, so you'd have no manufacturer's warranty, but these prices are too low for even legit grey market.

Walk away.

And to be honest it would be hard to see the difference between a new one and the Used one i picked up from B&H.

Back