The AF100 Book - availability and ordering info

Lots and lots of articles on all sorts of things from basic concepts to workflow issues to exploring the lens mounts and the frame rates and the waveform and vectorscope and the CMOS sensors and then a detailed examination of every single menu item, button, switch, and function (except painfully obvious ones, of course)...

Well, here's the Table of Contents.

Thanks Barry, seams like a great book for the AF camera :)

Holdan has them in stock now, and they definitely should be responding to your emails. You should be contacting them at "sales at holdan.co.uk".

Do we need to start an "Official" I got my AF-100 Book thread? Mine is coming Thursday. Thanks for the super quick turn around Barry.

... EDIT ... Creative Video now have it on their web site:
https://www.creativevideo.co.uk/index.php?t=product/panasonic_AG-AF101-Book

Holdan replies to my email saying they don't sell direct and suggesting I contact the supplier from whom I pre-ordered my camera. I've emailed Creative Video to see if they can get me a copy. None of my usual UK suppliers are listing the book on their website yet, hopefully this will poke Creative to stock it.

Cheers, Hywel

Last edited:
Hi Barry,

Please set up some way to order in canada (located in Vancouver) soon, have the camera, just need the Book!

Cheers
David

Any chance for an e-book. They're my preference since I can search them so easily. Type one word, and you find it. I prefer to read it as paperback, but searching through it is much more convenient in e-book, especially when you have an iphone while filming!

Thanks for all your hard work!

Hi

I purchsed an Af100 from an autorised dealer in Melbourne Australia, How can I get one of your books Barry?

Many thanks

I purchsed an Af100 from an authorised dealer in Melbourne Australia, How can I get one of your books Barry?
Hi Harry, I'm trying to arrange distribution in Australia through the existing dealership network. Previously Videoguys, John Barry, and Lemac have carried the HVX Book, and I've sent samples to them of the new book to see if they (or other dealers) want to carry it down under. I'll post when I have more info, but you might just pester your dealer and ask them for it, it might jump-start the process.

Thanks!

Back