[FS: Support] Cinetics Lynx 3 axis slider system - Carbon Fiber

newadam

I have a perfect condition Cinetics three axis (Pan, Tilt, Slide) motorized Slider Bundle for sale. It works for both quite video use and also stop motion time-lapse photo shots. I have went through several sliders and this has been my favorite. I bought it for a large international project which required portability, stop motion and video shooting. It works great with no issues and is in like new condition. It is one of the few motorized sliders which packs up light (2 24" carbon fiber rod sets so 48 inches total slider legnth), easy to use, Quite enough for video interview sets, and also does great SMS photo time-lapse either through direct control of hardware or through a iOS app control. I hate to part with it, but I am not doing much production and slimming down the inventory. Currently this is for sale at $2000 at BH Photo.

I am asking $1250 including paypal and shipping to the US.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...s_l3a_lynx_3_axis_motorized.html?sts=pi&pim=Y
IMG_0527.jpgIMG_4360.jpgIMG_6157.jpg

So after a move across a company, a change in work, I wanted to try to sell this again. I will also be adding more equipment soon once I get photos taken. And I will lower this one to $1050 including shipping and paypal in the US.

Back