Girls with Boxing Gloves

dvbrother

OK, so there's also guys and kids with boxing gloves in the video, but the girls probably get your attention. Most of the technical information about the settings are on Vimeo. I will say it's all shot at 720p60 on the Smooth setting. I dial the sharpness all the way down, and set the contrast to -1.

http://www.vimeo.com/5626742

I'm really digging the stylized look of using c-mount lenses. Sure, the vignetting is not appropriate for many projects, but I think it was perfect for this.

Shot with AVCHD 720p60. Smooth setting. As I stated above, I dialed the sharpness all the way down, and set the contrast to -1. Added a slight bleach bypass effect in post and tinted the shadows a bit blue.

I don't mind the vignette at all. Very interesting see a piece with this lens. If you have time could you post a still frame from before the bleach bypass and the same after the bleach?

Shot with AVCHD 720p60. Smooth setting. As I stated above, I dialed the sharpness all the way down, and set the contrast to -1. Added a slight bleach bypass effect in post and tinted the shadows a bit blue.

How much you slowed it down in FCP? Fantastic Looking!

Super8: It's slowed down to 24p. I converted it in Cinema Tools.
eL ProduceR: I use a JVC HD250 at work.

Before CC

attachment.php

After CC

attachment.php

Attachments

• After.jpg
    After.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
brother.. that was something really really nice. Just well conceived and shot well. I need to get one asap, but where are they in stock?

Back