Two Film awards

Ha! I just came across this.

NICE JOB!

And a great payoff.

Even though I don't own one, I still maintain that the 5D III is and has been the most consistently viable image from any DSLR ever made. You rocked it.

Congrats man! Good Job! I'm not surprised with the lack of comments here. It seems DVX user has tuned into mostly a gear forum. Rarely do people take time to watch or post comments pertaining to the craft of filmmaking these days. As mentioned in a recent thread, this site Is completely different than it was when people were excited to make films, now people are excited to wait for the next generation of cams so they can find new reasons not to go out and make a film. Of course the cameras these day's are just not up to the task. Anyways would like to see it. nice work

Congrats!!

(the Canon DSLR sections of dvxuser are getting a lot less visits in the last year or two, I wonder why... :nads:)

Great to hear this. Congratulations!

Can we see the film online? Atleast some parts or the trailer?

I agree that people mostly talk about gear here and not about the craft or celebrate the success of a fellow filmmaker. I think a majority of the users are logging in from their office and engage in gear talk to while away their time.

Back