The color run

filmtaste

Bronze Member
2.jpg4.jpg
3.jpg1.jpg
The Color Run, also known as the Happiest 5k on the Planet, is a unique paint race that celebrates healthiness, happiness, individuality, and giving back to the community.
Less about your 10-minute-mile and more about having the time of your life, The Color Run is a five-kilometer, un-timed race in which thousands of participants are doused from head to toe in different colors at each kilometer. The fun continues at the finish line with a gigantic “Color Festival,” using more colored powder to create happiness and lasting memories, not to mention millions of vivid color combinations. Trust us, this is the best post-5k party on the planet!
This gimbal is Nebula 6000 and it takes 5D3.Nebula 6000 Pro 3-AXIS Stabilizer design for freedom motion shot.Adapt with RED-Epic and F55 ect under 8KG.Full metal with top feeling follow system make you shot easy and favorite. All you woking focus on MOTION.in stock.

Yes,I won't clean my camare on the first day,I will clean the camera and stabilizer by little brush and a hair dryer.Then I use dry cloth to clean it.

Back