Find Short Screenplays For Sale Here

"New Indie seeking low budget short horror script 10-12 pages long with a small supernatural element similar to "The Road.""

I don't remember anything supernatural about The Road. This is the Cormac McCarthy story?

Anyway, I have a number of short scripts listed here. Recently a director at NY Film Academy contacted me, and he shot a noir piece of mine called Red & White, which is now in post.

10 Page Short Script Available

10 Page Short Script Available

I'm a scriptwriter with one production credit for a short horror and the proud author of two unsold feature length scripts -- One is a qurky rom-com and the other an action-cop-buddy.

For your consideration, I have a short you(s) might be interested in producing?

The Hitman's Retirement Party, small cast, micro budget, one location, 10 pages.

Logline: When an aging hitman fails to complete a time sensitive assignment, his employer decides it is time for him to retire.

Main Character: BILL, late sixties, mild mannered, balding. Bill wears thick glasses and pleaded pants. For the last thirty-five years, he has been a professional contract killer, a hit man -- He prefers the term “cleaner.” Bill has no moral qualms about what he does for a living. He has long ago stopped wondering about the who or why.

John
x32792 (@) yahoo.com

Last edited:
Short film looking for a home.

'The Deal Maker'

Drama – 15 pages

A student studying overseas has a brush with fate when he witnesses the mugging of a child.

Let me know if you'd like a read.

Alex

New Short Screenplays Available

New Short Screenplays Available

I have a number of new short screenplays now available...

A Furtive Response
A couple separated by loss live a distant existence until a unifying secret is accidentally revealed.
Drama - approx 8 minutes

From Time to Time
A woman lives her life in the humdrum lane, clocking in and out of her existence - until one day someone creates a day of magic for her.
Drama - approx 10 minutes

A Certain Romance
Two people take the first tentative relationships steps across a table in a crowded cafe. Without speaking to each other they discover something in common and silently build from there.
Quirky love story - approx 10 minutes

Fashion Statement
A trio of friends sit in what appears to be a tattoo studio & try to decide what they should get. But it's not tattoos on the menu here.
Near future drama - approx 5 minutes

Run, Don't Walk
The men from the lab discuss what they are going home for, but why are they walking up the country lane in such a hurry.
Drama - approx 5 minutes

If you're interested in seeing any of these scripts contact me on:
scripts @ anthonycawood.co.uk
or via
www.anthonycawood.co.uk

New Indie Filmmaker with Budget looking for screenplay

New Indie Filmmaker with Budget looking for screenplay

New indie filmmaker seeking 10-15 page screenplay. Horror/Post Apocalypse...I have a budget already in place. Similiar to "The Road" but with some supernatural elements. Also open to sci fi.

New indie filmmaker seeking 10-15 page screenplay. Horror/Post Apocalypse...I have a budget already in place. Similiar to "The Road" but with some supernatural elements. Also open to sci fi.

I would recommend trying simply scripts - discussion board, or movie poet and Write Arena, lots of writers there with scripts.

Hey everyone -
Short Script Gods is a group of professional screenwriters - we love writing short scripts for budding directing geniuses. Have a genre and actors in mind? Scripts are written based on your requirements. Reach out if you want a killer script: fadein@shortscriptgods.com
SSG

ISO of some really great short scripts (for review).

Hey all,

Wanted to post to let the Divx community know about a new showcase site that we've got up and running. Intended to provide a place for indie filmmakers to find high quality pre-screened short scripts (and a few features), it's called Shootin' the Shoots. A free service... and I'm proud to say that in two months we've already gotten three short scripts sold/optioned, and another writer got a feature re-write gig out of his review.

We've got it running in tandem at two locations (different GUI format for each):
Our Dedicated Blog: http://simplyscriptsreviews.wordpress.com/
The main SimplyScripts Site: http://www.simplyscripts.com/

If you've got a script you'd like us to consider, please feel free to submit here: http://simplyscripts.com/submit_your_script-sts.html.
Or if you're a director looking for a script, come on over and browse! :) I'm wonkavite over on Simplyscripts... PM me with any questions....

Best,

--Janet (Pitch)

Im a low budget filmmaker looking to make some 1-4 minute short films and hoping to find some short scripts if anyone is looking to collaborate or sell something for cheap. I have a few professional actors that work on shows such as sleepy hollow, graceland and more so something with more dialogue and fewer locations is ideal. I like thriller/suspense so twilight zone type scripts would be ideal... If anyone has something feel free to check out my work at https://vimeo.com/adambarefoot/videos and shoot me an email at peglegmediafl@gmail.com

thanks,
Adam
www.youtube.com/peglegmediafl

Short screenplay

Logline:

A war veteran on the brink of ending his life finds the motivation to live again. This is a touching story.

Number of pages: 8

Settings:

A small cafe and a house. Some outdoor shots may be required.

Actor requirements

Two males; one around 50, the other around 75. One female, around 70.

Reach out if this interests you.

Have all these. Serious takers only, please.

Short scripts available! All FREE to a good home.

GROPEpoo poo LANE 22 pages. A man buys a house without asking his wife or daughter. The wife hates the house, and it slowly drives her insane enough to kill.

SAME TIME TOMORROW 12 pages. Nosey neighbors are certain an affair is going on in the apartment across the hall - with the handsome visito and pretty apartment owner meeting everyday. What's really going on? SOLD

THE DEAL MAKER 15 pages. A college student goes through some tough guilt after witnessing the mugging of a child - and he did nothing to help. Now he wants to fix things, and sets out to find the girl.

ON TOP OF THE WORLD 12 pages. A young man goes into a deep depression after losing his job, and sets out for revenge at any cost. But first there is one place he needs to visit.

BENEATH A TREE OF SECRETS 17 pages. A young woman returns to her childhood home to make good on a promise to a murdered friend. Her return is not welcome, and one man will see to it she never comes back.

HONEYSUCKLE 14 pages. Erotic vampires. There is a perfect job for everyone, you just need to live long enough to find it.

NO FREE LUNCH 6 pages. A family on the Mayor's payroll to help cleean up the streets by any means necessary, are exposed after a hack of the Mayor's email account. The family has one hour to escape.

WHORE 9 pages. A struggling single mom is down to handing out pamphlets to make ends meet. A stranger comes along and offers to help - in excchange for one small favor. We do what we need to do.

DILEGUA, O NOTTE (Vanish, o night) 9 pages. A young girl takes up cleaning work in the local church, only to learn she has a hidden skill to help her dying mother.

THE MANNEQUIN 10 pages. A man whose face was burned makes a living as street performer as a mannaquin. An aspiring art student befreinds him, and talks him into letting her use him for living art. She forgot one important deadly detail.

Another Man's Dame -
7 pages -She was from the future, he was from the past. Together they will rescue the only thing she ever loved.

Four Walls and a Window -
24 pages - A woman suffers agoraphobia after the traffic death of her mother. Dance will be her only comfort, and her only chance to overcome her fears.

alex

Last edited:
Just finished a short feature - or long short at 65 pages. Hard Shadows is about two teen women who have been best buddies since grade school. After rolling an old man for his money, their lives move in very different directions: one hoping for forgiveness, the other wanting to cash in on similar, easy-money opportunities. Both want to somehow salvage the friendship. Good girl-bad girl theme of sorts.

Based part on real events. Some tough and gritty material here.

Originally a short, turned web series-turned short feature, so written with low budget in mind.

Last edited:
Anyone have any up to date resources (read: websites/pages) that are willing to sell to indie film makers? Inktip and other sites like that are great if you are established and have content (as they vet you based on your resume) but what about those of us who don't have a list of credits and cited work? Just looking to get in contact with other creatives so I can make some short films.

...no registration required just browse the shorts and contact the writers through the site.

You've either used them before and already have an account or you have different access than I do. There are no options for me to view scripts nor is there any place for me to contact writers. I've attached a few photos showing that they require references and a record of performance in order to view their scripts.

https://imgur.com/BL3iyQm
https://imgur.com/tznZvY1
https://imgur.com/NBfBkxw

Back