5D Mark II Used in The Avengers!

if you're talking about Dark Shadows, I haven't seen the originals, but I liked this one a lot: interesting script, funny (very much so at times, and with no "oh no please kill me and spare me this suffering" moments), very well executed, and with great acting from nearly everyone involved (Depp calls a lot of attention to himself, but not as much as in Pirates, if that's what's bothering you)
but again, I haven't seen the original

if you're talking about Dark Shadows, I haven't seen the originals, but I liked this one a lot: interesting script, funny (very much so at times, and with no "oh no please kill me and spare me this suffering" moments), very well executed, and with great acting from nearly everyone involved (Depp calls a lot of attention to himself, but not as much as in Pirates, if that's what's bothering you)
but again, I haven't seen the original

Yeah, talking about Dark Shadows. I think most fans of the show wish they had played it little more straight instead of piling on the cheese whiz, which is the impression I have of it.

the trailer is more cheesy than the movie itself - I'd seek the opinion of other original-show lovers...

Exciting to see? Sure. News? Not really anymore.

It's exciting only to those who are like "wow, the 5D was used in The Avengers? That movie looked great! This camera is awesome!" without realizing it was a half-second special effects shot while the rest of the movie was shot on something that cost an average year's salary.

It's exciting only to those who are like "wow, the 5D was used in The Avengers? That movie looked great! This camera is awesome!" without realizing it was a half-second special effects shot while the rest of the movie was shot on something that cost an average year's salary.

No doubt, but there are a lot of other cameras out there they could have picked and didn't. Tells you something about name recognition if nothing else.

Back