EX1R clip problem in adobe cs5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EX1R clip problem in adobe cs5

Hello, if I can someone help me with advice,I filmed a concert a few days ago, now I tried to edit it in adobe 5.0.and surprise, when I look at the XDCAM browser video clip real length of 28 minutes, but when I import in adobe import only 13 min
    Where is it wrong? before everything was ok when I was EX1, stuck clips automatically when you import in adobe, is a setting on the camera?
    Thank you

Have you tried to just export it to a folder and then preview it before it goes into Adobe?
    arsenal: HaloRig HD & Mini - 4k Cameras - Panasonic - Arri - Comer - Canon - Sony - Sigma - Rokinon - Rode - Tascam - GoPro

Shaky Footage? Check out this affordable Camera Stabilizer, use coupon code "DVXUSER" to get 10% OFF any purchase today!

DVXuser Sponsor:
    WE ACCEPT BITCOIN!

Comment

Normally when you import movies sxs card import XDCAM clip browser,Normally when the video camera filming more than make up the 4GB file and finally import the clip browser when you are then automatically merged into a single video clip.
      and video files automatically browswrul united, now if I look in the clip sxs card only see a file browser and do not say it is a file from multiple clips video unit.I think the clip browser connects not only longer videos clip show that takes 20 minutes but when I copy them into the computer he joins them into one long movie,somewhere there is a possibility to set clip spans
      Plese help my
      Last edited by liondor1969; 04-22-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X