AC adapter wanted

I use the Anton Bauer Tandem and Sony has something similar. The Hedbox dc-80 travel charger has a xlr adapter that should work with the if box.

Thanks guys! Appreciate it! RayZan have you personally used the Core SWX Cube 200 Power Supply on the F35?

Thanks guys! Appreciate it! RayZan have you personally used the Core SWX Cube 200 Power Supply on the F35?

Yes. I have one. Works flawlessly. For both F35 and F65 and it's super light. You'll need to a cable that has 4 pin xlr on one end and the 8 pin lemo one for the camera on the other end. I made mine myself.

RayZan from your experience do you believe this cable would do the trick? https://www.ebay.com/itm/265101067055

Unfortunately not. I also was looking for a ready made one and could not find it. So I had to solder my own. On the XLR pin 4 is +ve and 1 is -ve. On the Sony 8 pin, I have to lookup what it was. You only need to solder 2 of the 8 pins. After that, verify with a voltmeter that you have the polarity right. If you reverse them, you'll damage the camera. I'll lookup carefully what the 8 pin was. But someone here might know already.

Back