• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS7: 30 second teaser shot on fs7 for new brewery

https://vimeo.com/243984880

password "LP".
    robnortondp.com

Lovely mood and tone Rob, I'm a little surprised a brewery would want to go that dark and edgy looking, that's cool, did you have to talk them into it?
    DREAMSMITHS | SHOWREEL | INSTAGRAM
    www.dreamsmiths.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Grug View Post
      Lovely mood and tone Rob, I'm a little surprised a brewery would want to go that dark and edgy looking, that's cool, did you have to talk them into it?
      Thanks Mark.

I know one of the brewery owners and part of the deal was complete creative freedom. I wanted to try some light washing over the metal but I was pretty much by myself and time was limited.

But yeah it's funny how (on smaller scale productions at least) if you had more control to do what you'd like, they'd walk away with a less vanilla product. I'm sure it's a problem you and most DPs face too.
      robnortondp.com

Comment

Nice! Creative freedom is a rare pleasure, so gotta enjoy those ones when you get 'em!
        DREAMSMITHS | SHOWREEL | INSTAGRAM
        www.dreamsmiths.com.au

Comment

+1 nice

But I don't get the first shot, could be anywhere. I should skip it. The rest is teasing though.
          Last edited by Publimix; 12-01-2017, 01:50 PM.
          Peter Bosman

Comment

Originally posted by Publimix View Post
            +1 nice

But I don't get the first shot, could be anywhere. I should skip it. The rest is teasing though.
            Thanks for the comments. The first shot is the exterior of the brewery. I could've shot in a way that slightly revealed all the steel inside.
            robnortondp.com

Comment

Working...
            X