FX9 flexible spot settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS7: FX9 flexible spot settings

I am not seeing the yellow flexible spot focus square come up in my FX9 when shooting with my normal display information up and I also can't control it with the joy stick on the grip handle although I think it is still acftive. i just can't move it around. I had it working earlier but in the middle of a shoot tried to adjust one of my settiing and now its gone. I can get it if I go to the flexible spot menu but then I can't see any of my other settings. hope that's clear.

Any idea what I need to do?

Originally posted by LennyLevy View Post
    I am not seeing the yellow flexible spot focus square come up in my FX9 when shooting with my normal display information up and I also can't control it with the joy stick on the grip handle although I think it is still acftive. i just can't move it around. I had it working earlier but in the middle of a shoot tried to adjust one of my settiing and now its gone. I can get it if I go to the flexible spot menu but then I can't see any of my other settings. hope that's clear.

Any idea what I need to do?
    I believe you can actually only move it about in the focus area setting mode .. which is a bit useless as you cant see anything else.. as you say .. the face square you can move from face to face in ordinary mode ,but pretty sure you cant move the focus areas around ,except in that mode ..

Comment

Working...
    X