No announcement yet.

Sony F3 Resurrection - The New Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is int Slog with a basic Resolve grade.
    Canon FD SSC.

smoke green phone by pask74, sur Flickr

Comment

Looks good. What's the reference to the Canon FD SSC?
      www.afterglow.net.au

Comment

The lens I used on that shot.

Comment

i seldom post up and rely on my google skills to find stuff but im completely stumped trying to find the macgregor LUTs that used to be on the 1st posts dropbox links, iv had a hunt on hingberg's site but he only seems to have the slog2 and slog3 variants.

im a new f3 owner and really wanting to find a nice starting point to grade the slog footage but have come up empty finding a current link to the files. mainly the slog1 to rec709 and the slog1 to cineon input lut, hoping someone may have the files available and i can host the files for the future on either my dropbox or google drive. iv copypasta'd this in the f35 big thread in the hopes they might have them too, sorry if thats frowned upon.

Thanks in advance :O

Comment

Hey mate, I was shooting with F3 until a short time ago and honestly I hardly ever used LUTs with it. It's an easy grade, far easier than slog2 or 3. I usually graded it in Resolve or Premiere Lumetri. If you really want the LUTS, DM me. F3 grade.jpg
            www.afterglow.net.au

Comment

THanks afterglow, im only just starting to learn slog at the moment and the luts will hopefully give a quick starter grade to get going. will DM you now cheers

Comment

The N Town LUT for S Log for the F3 is a nice starting point. I find its almost identical to the Sony F35 to 709 LUT

http://ntown.at/product-category/gra...resets-fx/lut/

Broatch

Comment

Emailed you link to LUTS. Hadn't heard of N Town LUTs.
                  www.afterglow.net.au

Comment

Working...
                  X