Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony F3 lens options (by Matthew Duclos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony F3 lens options (by Matthew Duclos)

Duclos outlines some of his recommendations for lenses on the Sony PMW-F3:

http://matthewduclos.wordpress.com/2...-lens-options/

Thanks for the post Lexicon ...interesting indeed !

Comment

Yes.. indeed, Lexicon... Thank you!

Santiago? Brooklyn? Are you latin?

Henry Epstein
      Henry Epstein / CinemaElectronika
      Arri Alexa Mini / Red Epic-W Helium 8K / RED Epic-X Dragon / RED Epic-X Mysterium / Sony PMW-F55 4KRAW / Sony PXW-FS5 / Nikon D810 / Arri Ultra Primes / Leica R Primes / Zeiss CP.2 PL Primes / Nikon ED Zooms / Odyssey 7Q+ / Easyrig Cinema 3 & Flowcine Serene "Extended" / Ronin Full Size "Extended"

Comment

Originally posted by CinemaElectronika View Post
        Yes.. indeed, Lexicon... Thank you! Santiago? Brooklyn? Are you latin? Henry Epstein
        Hi Henry, yes, I am from Chile, and I was doing graduate studies in neuroscience and linguistics in Boston and NY for a couple of years before I came back to Chile few months ago. I am just new into filmmaking, but thanks to dvxuser and other good places out there the learning curve has been pretty fast. I am very excited about the F3, there is something about it's image quality that I like very much. By the way, one of the first camera tests shot with the F3 was done here in the chilean Patagonia by Sam Nicholson a couple of months ago (http://vimeo.com/16943320).

Comment

Originally posted by Everts View Post
          Thanks for the post Lexicon ...interesting indeed !
          Thanks Everts!

Comment

If anyone aware of a Contax to PL mount adaptor?

Comment

This presentation by Richard Schleuning of Zeiss is informative as well.

Comment

Working...
              X