Hannah Ha Ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHORT: Hannah Ha Ha

Hey there. Just posting. Would love some thoughts.

I really liked it, great work Jordan (and team). The bench scene is hilarious - client/father/true to life!!

The sound was excellent. With the audio and cut at 03:12 from over Hannah's shoulder to the reverse, I'm unsure if it's an intentional part of the sound design or you didn't have enough coverage and that was the only way you could progress the scene.

This is only a minor comment and just something that slightly stood out to someone who would notice more than more random audience members.

You nailed the walking through the street scenes. Image is a little soft for my taste but that's neither here nor there.
    robnortondp.com
    dronecinema.com.au

Comment

I enjoyed this. You did a fine job establishing a sense of place, which was integral to the film. Where was this town? Everyone but the protagonist was a bit of a space cadet. I think I'd be curious to see what this looked like in B&W.
      QuickHitRecord.com

Comment

Originally posted by QuickHitRecord View Post
        I enjoyed this. You did a fine job establishing a sense of place, which was integral to the film. Where was this town? Everyone but the protagonist was a bit of a space cadet. I think I'd be curious to see what this looked like in B&W.
        This one was Hudson NY

Thank you both for watching it! As for the cut at 3:12, we just don't do too much coverage so those kind of jumpy moments are a bit difficult to cut around. We figure it's mostly noticeable to us and other filmmakers, and so we went with it. Similarly the issue with the disappearing backpack... I'm glad the bench scene lands for you guys as well.

Comment

Working...
        X