Pandemic - A Zombie Apocalypse Web Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHORT: Pandemic - A Zombie Apocalypse Web Series

Hey guys, my friend JF is currently working on a webserie! It's a series about Zombies, survival of two people leaving their safe house to head to the north.
    Here's more information and pictures available, on Facebook (no account needed to view stuff).
    He already started to shoot the first episode. A teaser has been released on his kickstarter page:

So far, I'm doing some audio editing as well as some VFX, like the eyes in this sequence.
    I'm having a part in directing one of the episode or more, later in the series. Can't wait to get back to Toronto to be involved a bit more into this project! I'm having a lot of fun working on the VFX at the moment, even if it's a lot of work!

So, if you can take a look into the project and see if you can spend some money on it to help the project! There's some cool affordable stuff, like the signed pictures for 15$ for example!
    The project will mainly be funded by the team, but the support of every other people believing in the project would be awesome! As JF described in the picture below, here's pretty much were the money will serve:

So thanks for the look, and if someone here contribute to the project, thanks a lot more!
    I'll post updates and more info as much as it come!
    Thanks for the support!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by drapeama; 03-04-2015, 10:43 AM.
    I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN. I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO. I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.
Working...
X