Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEASER: Code Z (Michael Jackson inspired independent zombie series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEASER: Code Z (Michael Jackson inspired independent zombie series)

Hello DVXusers, I am really excited to finally be posting our official teaser to Code Z :The Series here. I've been a member of DVXuser since 2005 and have learned so much through this community. This is my first "official" directing project. With the incredible help and support of my partners in crime (Thayana, Thaina ,Thaisa), the four of us created Code Z. Currently we have just the teaser cut together but we will have more soon. We hope you enjoy it.

The main inspiration behind Code Z:

Code Z is an low budget independent zombie action series modeled in the vein of Buffy the Vampire Slayer about three sister zombie hunters during the apocalypse. The series is dedicated to my uncle Michael Jackson who was my sole inspiration into getting into filmmaking. Many people really don't know that Michael's love for both movies and filmmaking was equally as important to him as his love for music. Filmmaking was definitely going to be the next chapter in his life. In fact, the two of us were going to be a directing team. Unfortunately my uncle passed before his film dreams could materialize.
    I will never ever forget the last words my uncle Michael said to me in person, "After this, we're doing film". He had such excitement in his eyes. His game plan was to finish the "This Is It" concerts and then retire from music and concentrate on films.

Since my uncle's untimely passing, I've been determined to try and become the best filmmaker I could be in his honor.

Thanks Taj

Ps. The series is dedicated to Michael Jackson.
    and Yes, they are actual triplets from Brazil. No trick photography. :-)

For more info on Code Z, visit our website
    http://www.codeztheseries.com/
    Last edited by TajJackson; 10-09-2010, 09:51 AM.

Well, it looks good from what I can see of the trailer. And the stars are certainly attention grabbers.

-Nate

MAKE YOUR MOVIE NOW!

Writer/Director/Producer/Editor/Composer/Prop Master/Action Hero
    Canon T3i/Apple Final Cut Studio 2/After Effects CS3/Action Essentials 2/Garageband 4.1.2

The Fourth Beast-2003 | Wages of Sin -2007 | Epitaph: Bread and Salt -2011

Comment

Working...
    X