Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a Lee or Roscolux catalog handy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have a Lee or Roscolux catalog handy?

Hey fellow dvxers,

I don't have my data sheets with me and I am working on getting a list together for expendables that will be needed on an upcoming project. What I am looking for is the catalog number for a filter that I recall using a while back. It was either a .6 or .9 ND with a minus green character. I need to pull some practicals (fluorescent tubes) down so that they read as on, but are really providing very little fill. I know we used a Lee sleeve but can't remember if the minus green was just a piece of gel we put around the tube before putting it in the sleeve.

Any one have either a Lee or Roscolux catalog handy and would be willing to post the catalog number?

Well in my Lee flip book 210 .6 neutral density. // 211 .9 neutral denisity, neither one says minus green. There is 248 1/2 minus green etc if those are what you are looking for.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. (Tuco-The Good, the Bad and the Ugly)

IMDb Green Eyed Monster // Waiting 2 Die:A Veteran Affair // Bail Out

DVX100b / T3i / HMC150 / C100 / Atomos Ninja Blade
    50mm 1.8 / 24mm 2.8 / 18-55 5.6 / 75-300mm 5.6 / Rokinon Cine DS 85mm

Comment

I couldn't remember if it was a sleeve alone or a sleeve and a piece of minus green. Sounds like the latter.

Thanks for the assistance!

Comment

Working...
      X