Where to buy lights in Europe...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy lights in Europe...?

Hey, European people, any links for the good stores where I could buy lights? I would definately like to check out some prizes...Some Germany links would be absolutely fantastic. Berlin, do you hear me? I just love buying stuff from Germany: good prizes, same electricity, no taxes and low shipping costs. What else can I ask anymore? Links, please, please!

And has someone ordered lights from the US...? How about the electricity then...240...120...? Do they sell lights for European electricity also?

Thanks.

No one has good links...

Comment

well...a good starting point would be if you post those german links...for many europeans like me would be useful.
      i can give you some italian links (www.adcom.it) but i'm sure you won't find better prices than in Germany...
      let us know!

ed

Comment

I think most of proffesional stores in US would tell you if their lights are 110-220V compatible. Most lights bought in US will work on 220V (if not otherwise stated) but you will need 220V bulbs. Try contact www.bhphotovideo.com and ask them for your specific needs.

In Europe, try:

www.ianiro.it
        www.provision-direct.com
        www.creativevideo.co.uk

and see what they can do for you.

To be honest, I didn't have experience in any of above European companies (just bhphotovideo in US) but I have seen their websites and they look impressive.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by edwave
          well...a good starting point would be if you post those german links...for many europeans like me would be useful.
          i can give you some italian links (www.adcom.it) but i'm sure you won't find better prices than in Germany...
          let us know!

ed
          I'm not following your thoughts now... I was asking for some links in Germany, I don't know any yet, that's why I asked.

Comment

And thanks for the links and info, darmanb!

Still I would like to know from German people, what are your first call places where to buy lights?

Comment

Working...
            X