Litepanels Micro

Anybody know where to get these?

filmtools will have them in early Feb.
    Jeff Anderson
    www.lichtuberstromt.com

Comment

Try Barbizon in your region or, B&H.

Comment

We just started shipping the Litepanels Micro out today. Use the coupon code "take5" for another 5% off.
        http://www.dvcreators.net/litepanels-lp-micro/
        Cheers,

Guy Cochran
        DVeStore - DVXUser Sponsor - We match or beat anyone's advertised price on Sennheiser, RODE, Manfrotto, Miller, K-TEK, Countryman, Edirol, Lacie, G-Tech, Reflecmedia, Lowel, Litepanels, and Photoflex Coupon Code "dvxuser"

Comment

$294 at adorama.

Comment

spec-comm has them as well
            http://manglermixer.com

Comment

Originally posted by booggerg2 View Post
              $294 at adorama.
              ...shipped!

Comment

6 Bucks... what a savings! (that's sarcasm)

I'm by no means going to tell you where to buy your gear. That's your decision and yours alone, of course.

Just want to remind you about spec-comm and DVeStore though. They're guys who support the site here and the members, and folks you know you can count on for service. Spec-Comm is known for great customer service and they've always taken great care of our members. Never heard a complaint about their service.

DVeStore donated several thousand dollars in gear to LoveFest that went out to participants in a free fest, and received no compensation for their donation.

Anyways, again... of course, buy where you want. But, I would encourage you next time you look to buy something to check out the guys who help keep this site rockin' and free and support our members first

I'd gladly spend 6 extra bucks for peace of mind and to support the site.

Later,
                Jason

Accept No Imitations.
                www.dvxuser.com | www.reduser.net | www.scarletuser.com | www.dvxfest.com
                and...
                www.BMCuser.com - The Online Community for Blackmagic Camera users.
                Filmmaking Communities powered by Landmine Media, Inc.

Comment

I purchased one of these, and have to say for 'run and gun' situations, it works pretty well. It feels as cheap as a kid meal toy, but it actually works well, only with premium AA batteries. The company is local to me and they said they are willing to back their product if it breaks, so I took the plunge. Still seeing if I am going to TOFTT. Its perfect for catching your local celeb walking out of Starbucks for TMZ. Its price point, though, is still too high for what it is, attention LitePanels = drop it to $199 and you are going to sell a bunch of them....
                  The search for truth is more precious than its possession. Albert Einstein

Comment

... well, I have one. it's cool, light, really handy for just a little extra punch...

....and speaking of it, if someone in LA wants it, $240 and its yours. Spankin' new. :]

(just wanna sell it for some cash because I'm going to europe, and the $ to euro sucksss)
                    --------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X