Dji fpv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dji fpv

Well the long-awaited FPV drone os out, its 1395 Euros in Europe that includes the headset. No idea about camera quality or smart flying modes but the shots are spectacular and their new hand controller looks good.

Picking up bits of info, it seems to have a hybrid gimbal that is limited in movement but it also use the Rocksteady system form their Osmo range of action cams. Altogether the footage looks great.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZEc...ature=emb_logo

https://www.techradar.com/news/dji-f...ji-mavic-air-2
    Last edited by vultch2; 03-02-2021, 10:14 AM.

I have one slated for delivery today. I'd been toying with the idea of building out a couple of Cinewhoops, but this seemed like a better bridge into that world for me... and honestly, once you buy the goggles, controller and air unit for the Cinewhoop (using DJI stuff) you're quite a ways to the price of the DJI FPV.
    JERBCO, Ltd.
    jerbco.com

Web | Video | Aerial

Comment

Yeah, that's a great deal, but I'd get two and DJI insurance for the eventual crashing.
      Indie Film Technique

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Santucci View Post
        Yeah, that's a great deal, but I'd get two and DJI insurance for the eventual crashing.
        I have hull insurance. I also know my limits pretty well and this is a tool for me, not a toy... take it slow and don't get ahead of yourself and crashes aren't a huge issue.

That said, I think I'm still going to build out a cinewhoop at some point... but now I have the goggles already purchased.
        JERBCO, Ltd.
        jerbco.com

Web | Video | Aerial

Comment

I picked up an Eachine Wizard X220HV a while back that I need to finish setting up, ugh.
          Indie Film Technique

Comment

Working...
          X