Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EVO 2 Drone

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    EVO 2 Drone

    Has anyone tried the EVO 2 yet? Looking at adding to my Phantom 4 Pro to reduce my travel load.

    Looks to me like the EVO 2 Pro is the way to go for video. The 8K is only 1/2" sensor where the 6K Pro is 1" sensor with 8x zoom.

    In case anyone is about to take the Recurrent, I took it yesterday. My studying for both my full 107, and recurrent have been with UVA Coach, and Remote Pilot 101. Each course has very different practice test. But just a warning from my test, there were 30 of the 40 questions I had never seen prior. Lots of FAA trick questions, so deductive reasoning is critical. And I think that is good, because same in needed to fly.
    https://paulcroninstudios.com/

    #2
    Received a response a after writing Autel. They said March for delivery since there is a software bug. Besides all the other major Coronaviris problems China is dealing with at this time.
    https://paulcroninstudios.com/

    Comment


      #3
      8K is nice, but in reality that is the only thing they have on DJI. At least from the info on the web. No intelligent flight modes, no missions, etc. But it is really good that competition is not sleeping. Maybe Evo3 will be worth considering at least for me, I want to buy it in a future, I play on the casino and on this page casinobonus-ca.com I can take bonus at casino and then win money for a new 8K camera.
      Last edited by Enerdati; 12-29-2020, 06:57 AM.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Paul Cronin View Post
        Received a response a after writing Autel. They said March for delivery since there is a software bug. Besides all the other major Coronaviris problems China is dealing with at this time.
        Hmmm......strange. I have an Autel Pro II 6k on order and
        am supposed to be getting it in the next couple days. I have
        already received shipping confirmation and a tracking
        number.

        My recurrent 107 exam was quite a bit easier
        than the initial....but they certainly do try to
        trick you!!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Enerdati View Post
          8K is nice, but in reality that is the only thing they have on DJI. At least from the info on the web. No intelligent flight modes, no missions, etc. But it is really good that competition is not sleeping. Maybe Evo3 will be worth considering at least for me.
          He is talking about the 6k version with 1inch
          sensor. 4k60p (does the Mavic Pro 2 do that?)
          The main thing Autel has over DJI is no geofencing
          so no being locked out of taking off because DJI
          doesn’t understand you are a 107 pilot with a waiver.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by alaskacameradude View Post
            My recurrent 107 exam was quite a bit easier
            than the initial....but they certainly do try to
            trick you!!
            Interesting. I scored better on my initial exam than I did on my recurrent one this spring. I felt it was harder with trickier questions... but perhaps I just wasn't as well prepared.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by markfpv View Post
              Interesting. I scored better on my initial exam than I did on my recurrent one this spring. I felt it was harder with trickier questions... but perhaps I just wasn't as well prepared.
              The recurrent test does not test you on as
              many different things. Weather and loading
              and performance are two areas I know were
              tested on the initial test which are not in the
              recurrent test. And there are 40 questions
              instead of 60 like the original test.
              However there ARE several thousand questions they are picking from.
              So there is a lot of variety as to how hard the test is.

              Basically for the recurrent I’d say the most important things
              are to know your aeronautical charts, airspace classifications,
              and air traffic patterns around airports.

              Comment


                #8
                I have found the first Part 107, and the second were both pretty easy. But then I did study hard and chart reading is easy for me, as I have navigated boats coastal, and offshore for a very long time.

                But who knows what new twist they will toss our way on the third which I take in October.
                Last edited by Paul Cronin; 06-28-2021, 03:41 AM.
                https://paulcroninstudios.com/

                Comment

                Working...
                X