Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capture Magic looking for beta testers

Hi there,

I am looking for some beta testers to help me out with a product. It is called Capture Magic. It is a Mac equivalent to Adobe OnLocation. It allows you to capture footage directly from one or more DV cameras straight to your Mac's harddrive. To aid you in capturing the best quality video, it provides you with Waveform monitors, Vectorscopes and a bunch of other monitors.

As I mentioned, I am looking for some beta testers to help test and shape the final product. If you are interested, then please look over my site to learn some more: www.bigmugsoftware.com

Many thanks

I have posted about Capture Magic to my site, iAppblog, here is the post: http://iappblog.com/capture-magic-beta
    "I'm releasing a new camera, its called the GREEN Purple. It will shoot 18k and record to GREEN RAY, 4:4:4, for under 5 bucks."

UPDATE: "Our estimates of an 18k camera was off, it's now a 28k camera. You can see the threads on your actors shirts, the pores in their skin, and the individual pieces of hair. You can trade in your 18k model for the 28k camera in 2015 when it ships. Release date subject to change, all details subject to change, in fact, count on it."

Comment

Working...
    X