Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem using Magic Bullet suite 2.0

Hello,

I'm trying to use MB suite 2.0 on After Effects 7.0 Pro. When I apply magic bullet to my composition, a message and a yellow triangle appear, prompting me to click on the auto setup button. The problem is that clicking on the button does absolutely nothing! And no, it isn't greyed out, it's blue. I really don't understand what's going on...I only want to use magic bullet to deartifact BTW. Even so, I tried to render and the only thing I got at output was the message with the yellow triangle! All interpret footage and composition settings are as they should be...but still, am I doing something wrong?!

Please help!

PS: I'm using windows vista...but I don't think it has anything to do with the issue I'm having here...

I have the exact same problem! I'm using WinXP.

Hope there will be some answers... thanks!

Comment

The solution from creativecow AE forum:

"Name: Ben Heusner
      Date: Apr 17, 2007 at 2:23:53 pm
      Subject: Re: Magic Bullet suite 2.0 Auto setup button problem

Firstly ensure that you're running the latest version, and have upgraded to v2.1. It was 2.1 that is needed to give AE 7 compatibility.

Get it from Red Giant.

If it still doesn't work then post back.

Cheers,
      Ben"

Now works!!

Comment

let me know if this persists--

Comment

Hey John (goDucks), I see you're from Red Giant software from another post. I would suggest adding a signature letting people know that little fact - perhaps a link to your website and letting people know that you're affiliated with that company. Just a thought.
          Actor / Musician

Comment

thanks-- I will get me SIG re-setup today. I used to have a RG login but I forgot my PW

Comment

Working...
            X