onlocation 5.1

n1c02

Does anyone know if the new onlocation that comes with Adobe 5.5 still ahs the M2 Flip option in it?

Thanks
Terry

They turned OL from a brilliant capture tool into an file-organizing metadata tool.
Since it does only support firewire and USB input and no 3th party capture cards, it´s almost useless for any pro.

I was beta tester for 5.1 and we really tried to get capture card support, but no dice.

Frank

im not sure you are correct about that.. I agree that they should incorperate more connection types.. but alot of people on this board feel that if you dont own a RED camera and the most expensive NEW stuff.. you "can't" be PRO. I totally disagree. I have seen alot of work on here from people that have used older equipment.. Just because we dont all have a 500,000 budget does not mean that we can not be a professional or produce professional results...

There are so many arguements on here as people saying its not the camera, its not the lights,, its how you USE them with whatever you maybe using... but.... then someone will ask a question and state that they are on a super low budget what shoudl they get. and Ive seen responses from some that if you dont own the best it will be nothing.... this is so untrue..
If people werent still using it, then they wouldnt put money into making the product.

Back