Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stip
    replied
    Why don't you post this at News as well, I wondered that noone did yet. This is bigger news than most NAB announcements to me

EDIT: except for Da Vinci Resolve being announced as Mac Software for 995,- $ o_O

Leave a comment:

• TrueIndigo
    replied
    Yeh, I signed up to get the announcement of when it's ready. Checked out some PDF brochures of their existing products and it seems they are cross platform (Mac, win, Linux), so looking good for Linux.

Leave a comment:

• stip
    replied
    Slashcam.de also says quarter 3 this year.
    This news is too good to be true, let's hope there ain't a catch to it but they sound like they really mean it.

http://www.editshare.com/index.php?o...per&Itemid=208

Leave a comment:

• TrueIndigo
    started a topic Lightworks to go open source

Lightworks to go open source

Just read on an Ubuntu forum that Editshare (who acquired the Lightworks professional NLE) announce that they will make it available for download (possibly by quarter 3 this year). Editshare propose a business model in which independent developers can create and sell plug-ins and in/out devices through a centralised Lightworks online marketplace.

This could be big news. I hope Linux is included in the platforms -- feels like I've been waiting years for Lumiera to come out and now this...wow.

www.editshare.com
Working...
X