Magic bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic bullet

magic bullet, a commnly used "film look" program, i personally dont think it does a very good job one converting stuff to 24p, it seems to me that its faster than 24p is usaully and it turns the sound to a faster setting. does anyone have any footage using magib bullet? or get your opinions on MB, thanks

-Devon-
    you will never know how good 24p is untill you experience it first hand...

Re: Magic bullet

Theres tons of threads about magic bullet. just do a search and you'll find many answers. Peace!

Comment

Also check out the clip section - Lot's of MB footage for your pleasure...
      [/COLOR] ~ I can't change who I am - Don't ask ~

Comment

There is a Music Video that was posted in the SCREEN GRABS section. It might be on page 2 or 3 by now but it says something about MAGIC BULLET in the SUBJECT line. The Music Video was shot by this 24 year old guy in France and I must say the look was VERY impressive!

On another note,

I contacted the staff at Digital Film Tools to ask about their products and they told me they compared their products right up against MB and theirs was a better product (like they were really going to say MB was better!) I am sure if I contacted MB they would say they are better. Its all about personal preference but I am leaning more towards Digital Film Tools because they said I wouldnt have to deal with long Render times as you do with Magic Bullet.

Comment

[quote author=DVX100Shooter link=board=gensoft;num=1107056544;start=0#3 date=01/30/05 at 13:37:53] I am leaning more towards Digital Film Tools ...[/quote]

Have you had a chance to try out a demo? If so, what are your thoughts on speed and look?

I know I should just try a test myself but you would be surprised how much easier typing the question is. ;)
          [/COLOR] ~ I can't change who I am - Don't ask ~

Comment

No not yet but the person at DFT told me to do just that, to try their demos before buying. I am going to do that pretty soon.

Comment

Look slike digital film tools is better, as they have effect in it as well. an example is the star glow, looks pretty good as it only puts the glow on the highlights. Also the halo effect looks good. I wonder if they could make this on Vegas.

Comment

Working...
              X