Story Board Software????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story Board Software????

I've done a search on storyboard software. Can anybody suggest one? There's a few I had my eye on, but I would really like to hear which ones work good for you. Thanks

Tony
    Tony 'Big ScareCrow' Mendoza

I've use Frameforge and it's ok, frameforge 2 looks to be fairly similar though pretty sure you can do animatics in it.

Storyboard Artist looks brilliant but I haven't used it.

Comment

What's your budget? Also, are you just looking for basic camera views or more for a pre-visualization tool?
      Actor / Musician

Comment

like everyone else, low budget. I've got my kids id card so I can get some of this $400 software for a lot less. But I'm looking for something simple. Something that I could establish a shot list from. A little bit of real time camera movement would be nice. To be honest, I just don't want to spend a lot of time learning a whole new software. I've looked at
        FrameForge 3D Studio 2and also
        StoryBoard Quick 5
        Tony 'Big ScareCrow' Mendoza

Comment

If you ask me and if you are not good a drawing,
          Storyboard Artist v4.5 or Studio Edition seem pretty awesome.
          If you can't afford it then
          Storyboard Quick.

These seem to be the only ones that let you get away without knowing how to draw. I really like the idea of characters having a whole 360 degree of angles. Some of the other software falls short in this area. Plus in the studio you can add some audio. (not sure if the previous versions you can)

I don't own this software, but I've been looking also, and this one seems the best for my needs.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X