What's the best software for Titles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the best software for Titles?

What are some good semi inexpensive ($225 or less) program that I can use to make some good titles for the opening credits of my films?
    I'm a creator; a filmmaker & author of "Confessions of a Corporate Whore", I make material that inspires and uplifts.

I show samples of my work by request. Preview my book at www.confessionsofacorporatewhore.com

Hard to say...
    After Effects?
    Invigorator?

Comment

For simple titles the title tool built into all NLE's will work fine. Your question is rather vague and your budget is limiting. What NLE do you use currently?
      Last edited by milksac; 09-09-2007, 08:37 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by milksac View Post
        For simple titles the title tool built into all NLE's will work fine. Your question is rather vague and your budget is limiting. What NLE do you use currently?
        All I have now is Adobe Preimere Elements, some think it's not much, but to me it does wonders.
        I'm a creator; a filmmaker & author of "Confessions of a Corporate Whore", I make material that inspires and uplifts.

I show samples of my work by request. Preview my book at www.confessionsofacorporatewhore.com

Comment

For $300 you can get the academic version of After Effects. You'll be able to do amazing titles, and you can use it for other stuff too. That's what I would do. You might be able to get a small discount because you already own Premiere Elements, but I'm not sure. Try Academic Superstore.com, or just google academic software.
          "We are all capable of being great. It is our inability to do so that makes us miserable." C.S. Lewis

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X