Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

painting effect

Hi,

I'd like to find out how to create the look of the screen image as a painting, sort of like in the Robin Williams Movie: "What dreams may come." does anyone know how to do this? I am doing a short on a painter and I want him to become part of the painting.

Look at Noise Industries FXFactory Pro...I believe they have a few that are paint like. They have a demo.
    Shane
    www.lfhd.net
    Little Frog in High Def.

Comment

looks like the watercolor effect might work - not sure I want to buy the whole package though. I'll continue to look into it.

Comment

hi .....hope modern paintings will work....

Comment

There's a "comic" filter in FCP X that looks cool.

Comment

If on Windows, NewBlue Stylizers 5 Imagine. Can be animated over time from your dry image to one of various 'paint' FX choices. Pretty configurable. All the effects can be tailored for intensity, blend, contrast, color etc over time if required. Not bad for $99.00. Some samples below. The first one is the RAW image.

Chris Young

EDIT: Sorry forget it. Just realized you are on Final Cut. Will leave the post up though as it might be useful to some Windoz dudes.

https://newbluefx.com/products/stylizers/imagine/

Compatible with the following:
            Adobe After Effects CC or later
            Adobe Premiere CC*
            *may require update to latest version
            NewBlue Titler Pro 2+
            Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
            Grass Valley EDIUS 7,8 & 9
            Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
            Magix Vegas Pro 10+, Vegas Movie Studio, Magix Video Pro X

Raw FX0.jpgRaw FX1.jpgRaw FX2.jpgRaw FX3.jpgRaw FX4.jpgRaw FX5.jpgRaw FX6.jpgRaw FX7.jpgRaw FX8.jpg
            Last edited by cyvideo; 10-21-2020, 12:02 AM. Reason: Ooops!

Comment

Working...
            X