Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HVX200 P2 FCP Workflow Training DVD from Noah- now available!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we're on the topic of workflow, perhaps your instructions offer some wisdom on this. I have been using my Panasonic DVX100b and Final Cut Express 4 with great success for some time now. When forced into a situation where I needed to use a tapeless approach, I bought a Panasonic HDC-TM700 (a very nice camera) and was annoyed to no end to find that FCE really doesn't like those .MTS files. I have been considering trying to upgrade to a 150, a 170, or a 200. I understand the 150 has the same kind of .MTS files. Ugh. Now I see here that even working with the 200 is a challenge. (What cameras does that Log & Transfer function actually work with?) Do I need to upgrade to real Final Cut? I'm not going to buy anything until I have some idea of what actually works. Does your DVD discuss capturing files from all three (or four) of those cameras? Thanks.

Comment

Yep the P2 workflow from DVCPROHD is fairly universal across Panasonic P2 cameras. And yes you do need to upgrade to FCP.
      One of 50 Best Websites for Moviemakers by MovieMaker Magazine: www.CallBoxLive.com
      40% discount code for DVXusers: dvxcbx20
      Good on all Call Box videos including Panasonic GH2, Panasonic AC160/130 and GoPro HD.

Comment

Working...
      X