Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What camera solution + workflow for school recording?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter C. View Post
    I can tell the OP has his heart set on Blackmagic but they aren't well suited for staged events. Blackmagic excel at entry level cinema or studio work. They'd be fine for cinema class or school studio news station.
    Almost their entire campaign for the new studio cameras consists of staged events. lol

1BM.jpg

2BM.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by NorBro View Post
      Almost their entire campaign for the new studio cameras consists of staged events. lol
      Those are promotional stills from Blackmagic to sell their cameras. This would be like me like saying he should buy a iPhone then post promotional material from Apple as proof

Comment

I can pretty much guarantee you have never used one or even seen any of them in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by NorBro View Post
          I can pretty much guarantee you have never used one or even seen any of them in real life.
          Have you used them in the situation he described? Live staged events for high school productions. Do you even film that type of work for a living?

Comment

That's one of the main ways people use them. But it doesn't matter if it's for high school or Hollywood.

They are cameras that have features you can use with other equipment to capture any motion pictures you want to.

Comment

Working...
            X