X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic AG-CX350 question

Hi
    I recently bought this camcorder and I have the following question:

When I reproduce the clips recorded through the camera itself, either via HDMI to TV or on its own lcd screen, there is a small pause between clips that causes the recording to lose continuity. It is as if the first frame of each clip is frozen for a very short moment. I have owned other camcorders, including an AG-AC90, Canon, and Sony HDD, and I have never had this problem.
    The effect occurs when I record in 4k or in Fhd 422 all I 200m. In lower qualities I do not notice.
    ​​​​​​
    The clips downloaded to the PC do not have that effect, only the CX350's own player does.

Any experience to respect?

What speed memory cards are you using and what frame rate? For 4K and high frame and/or bit rates you should use V60 or V90 cards. I use V90 cards and have not experienced any recording or playback issues with my CX350.

Comment

Originally posted by nutmegger View Post
      What speed memory cards are you using and what frame rate? For 4K and high frame and/or bit rates you should use V60 or V90 cards. I use V90 cards and have not experienced any recording or playback issues with my CX350.

I am using V60 250mb/s sd cards. I always record in 50p. HEVC 200m in 4k or 422All-I 200m in FHD The camera is 3 months old and I am concerned if it has a factory fault

Comment

The current firmware version of the camera is 4.03. I have seen that the latest Panasonic update is 6.01, could I install it without losing the official warranty?

Comment

Yes. It is an officially released firmware update. I am running v6.01.

Comment

Originally posted by RFP View Post

I am using V60 250mb/s sd cards. I always record in 50p. HEVC 200m in 4k or 422All-I 200m in FHD The camera is 3 months old and I am concerned if it has a factory fault
            for that frame rate and 4K, you need a minimum of SDXC cards ... for example this one .... Sony 128GB SF-G Tough Series UHS-II SDXC

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...ies_tough.html

I have 2 CX 350 cameras and 4 of these cards, the last firmware is 6.01, no problems ... although there were no problems with the 4.03 firmware either .... you should use SDXC cards and not SDHC .....
            Last edited by bojan031; 07-27-2021, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X