Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Man-On-The-Street video

Hey all! My first post sharing footage.

Shot on thursday, edited on a Friday, and run on Saturday with other projects on the same schedule. But I really liked this one! 2 HPX170's 720/24PN, one with fisheye, and a 7D. Tried to make footage look similar in grade which is difficult with the dynamic range of the 7D being so superior. I'm sure you can tell which shots are 7D Had trouble with exposure running and gunning with the 170's. Overall I thought it looked pretty good and fairly well shot.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by TheReverend; 10-19-2010, 12:56 PM.

Hey, well to me it looked like the shots with plenty of depth of field were shot by the 7D. My overall impression is that you could have shot this on dvxs only and it would have been fine. To use a 7D, or even a couple of HPXs for basically "random street comments" is an overkill. Almost like using a RED for the same type of thing. Interesting responses though.

Comment

At the church we have and use two 170's for our services and stuff. The 7D is owned by our camera operators trainer, and he likes to bring it to shoots. If you got it, why not right?

Comment

Very interesting responses, I think the last guy made the most sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafilman21 View Post
          Very interesting responses, I think the last guy made the most sense.
          Agreed. It really was a wide selection of opinions. Was a good shoot!

Comment

Working...
          X