• Show
Clear All

• Mike Sastre
    replied
    find it here https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...hpx%2Fhvx+book

Leave a comment:

• jschoonj
    replied
    Sorry for reviving this thread after 5 years, but does anyone know where I would be able to get the HPX book in this day and age?
    Preferably in pdf format if it exists. Thanks a million!

Leave a comment:

• Lawrence
    replied
    Is it much different from the book that shipped with my HVX200 in 2008?

Leave a comment:

• scottfs
    replied
    OTOH, this book is not about Harry Potter or Paris Hilton. Thus, a small volume, specialty book. Cost per unit to produce is higher.

Originally posted by Steve Shovlar View Post
    $90 plus $10 for postage?

Thanks.......but no thanks!

A sensible price would be $29.95 plus postage. Sorry to pee on the parade but that is really expensive.

Leave a comment:

• Barry_Green
    replied
    Well, that's... unfortunate. Send me a PM and we'll work something out.

Leave a comment:

• Yitbrill
    replied
    Hi,

I bought an HPX 170 at B&H this year and it came with your book. The book was great, and I hi-lighted stuff on almost every page... Then, when I opened the book the next day, all the pages were stuck together! The hi-lighter ink had bonded with the book's glossy paper and when I tried to peel the pages open, all the highlighted text peeled off with it. So I've still got the book, minus all the important text.

I was wondering if I could possibly order a replacement, and if there's a cheaper alternative to buying the book again full price?

Thanks very much

Leave a comment:

• Yitbrill
    replied
    Hi,

I'm replying to a very old thread, but this thread topic was the closest to my question...
    I bought an HPX 170 this year and it came with Barry Green's HVX / HPX book. The book was great, and I hi-lighted stuff throughout the book. Then, when I opened the book the next day, all the pages were stuck together! The hi-lighter ink had bonded with the book's glossy paper and when I tried to peel the pages open, all the highlighted text peeled off with it.

I'm not sure who publishes it, but I see you posed to announce the original HVX book's release, so I was wondering if you know how I could possibly get a replacement? I cant find any contact into for the publisher...

Thanks very much

Leave a comment:

• wesler
    replied
    hi Barry, i didnt received my book yet... could you please check the status? http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...=LJ521978515US
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• cinolatino
    replied
    Hi Barry,
    I really appreciated your DVX book and now I am going to buy a HVX guide of yours. My HVX belongs to the first model (2007), PAL version, so is it better to buy your former book or the last one?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• xdcdx
    replied
    How come this book is not included in the European version? Come on Panasonic Europe, you can do better!

I just bought an HPX171e and I'm missing the book already... :-)

Leave a comment:

• TedRR
    replied
    Garion, Either way, it's worth the wait.
    I still keep a copy in my brief case for when I'm waiting at the airport or elsewhere like Jury Duty last month.

Leave a comment:

• Barry_Green
    replied
    I send via USPS. I try to get all orders sent within 24 hours. Sometimes it takes as little as 4 days to arrive in Germany, sometimes it takes as many as 21 days to arrive in Canada! I have no control over the delivery time that the post office takes to deliver the parcel, but I can assure you that I do ship immediately.

Leave a comment:

• Garinion
    replied
    Hello Barry .. I live in Greece .. How long will it come to come ... ?
    I saw massimo.03's post that take so long time ... is that the usual time ?

and another question...would you send it by courier or by USPS ??

Thanks !!
    Last edited by Garinion; 07-14-2008, 12:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Barry_Green
    replied
    It's now included in the box. Not as a rebate, it's actually in there when you open up the box.

Leave a comment:

• HKFF
    replied
    hi barry is your book still part of the panasonic rebate if I purchase the hvx200a? I would really be interested in getting your book with the camera.

I really enjoyed your DVX200a book BTW.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X