Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Barry .. I live in Greece .. How long will it come to come ... ?
    I saw massimo.03's post that take so long time ... is that the usual time ?

and another question...would you send it by courier or by USPS ??

Thanks !!
    Last edited by Garinion; 07-14-2008, 12:21 AM.

Comment

I send via USPS. I try to get all orders sent within 24 hours. Sometimes it takes as little as 4 days to arrive in Germany, sometimes it takes as many as 21 days to arrive in Canada! I have no control over the delivery time that the post office takes to deliver the parcel, but I can assure you that I do ship immediately.
      The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

Garion, Either way, it's worth the wait.
        I still keep a copy in my brief case for when I'm waiting at the airport or elsewhere like Jury Duty last month.
        Ted R. Ruiz Sr.
        Ad-Venture Video Productions
        Fresno, CA
        ted AT editbay DOT tv
        www.editbay.tv
        The HVX is the Swiss Army Knife of Video Acquisition!

Comment

How come this book is not included in the European version? Come on Panasonic Europe, you can do better!

I just bought an HPX171e and I'm missing the book already... :-)

Comment

Hi Barry,
            I really appreciated your DVX book and now I am going to buy a HVX guide of yours. My HVX belongs to the first model (2007), PAL version, so is it better to buy your former book or the last one?

Thanks

Comment

hi Barry, i didnt received my book yet... could you please check the status? http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...=LJ521978515US
              Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I'm replying to a very old thread, but this thread topic was the closest to my question...
                I bought an HPX 170 this year and it came with Barry Green's HVX / HPX book. The book was great, and I hi-lighted stuff throughout the book. Then, when I opened the book the next day, all the pages were stuck together! The hi-lighter ink had bonded with the book's glossy paper and when I tried to peel the pages open, all the highlighted text peeled off with it.

I'm not sure who publishes it, but I see you posed to announce the original HVX book's release, so I was wondering if you know how I could possibly get a replacement? I cant find any contact into for the publisher...

Thanks very much

Comment

Hi,

I bought an HPX 170 at B&H this year and it came with your book. The book was great, and I hi-lighted stuff on almost every page... Then, when I opened the book the next day, all the pages were stuck together! The hi-lighter ink had bonded with the book's glossy paper and when I tried to peel the pages open, all the highlighted text peeled off with it. So I've still got the book, minus all the important text.

I was wondering if I could possibly order a replacement, and if there's a cheaper alternative to buying the book again full price?

Thanks very much

Comment

Well, that's... unfortunate. Send me a PM and we'll work something out.
                    The AU-EVA1 Book - The DVX200 Book - The UX180 & UX90 Book - Lighting For Film & TV - Sound For Film & TV

Comment

OTOH, this book is not about Harry Potter or Paris Hilton. Thus, a small volume, specialty book. Cost per unit to produce is higher.

Originally posted by Steve Shovlar View Post
                      $90 plus $10 for postage?

Thanks.......but no thanks!

A sensible price would be $29.95 plus postage. Sorry to pee on the parade but that is really expensive.

Comment

Is it much different from the book that shipped with my HVX200 in 2008?

Comment

Sorry for reviving this thread after 5 years, but does anyone know where I would be able to get the HPX book in this day and age?
                          Preferably in pdf format if it exists. Thanks a million!

Comment

find it here https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...hpx%2Fhvx+book

Comment

Working...
                            X