Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... after myself and jpfisher spent the better half of a production meeting trying to figure out why Barry's scene files weren't working i didn't look at it until today... this time on a PC, hoping that would help the problem.

once that didn't work my next idea was to try simply writing my own scene file to an HD card and comparing the text file it made to the txt files on the DVD, and the problem revealed itself.

in Barry's .txt files the header says AG-HVX200P where the .txt file created from my HVX said AG-HVX200T. I changed all the text files to match with the T and they worked fine!

so now this beacons the question... Why is our HVX writing these files with a "T" and not a "P"... because this would seriously put a crimp on the style of me writing something to an SD and trying to use it in another HVX... apparently this has been posted before, so we are not the first.

http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=58105

Jan do you have an answer for this?

Comment

Still waiting for the reprinted index page. Very bad service.

;) I'm just kidding you.
      https://parvex.org

Comment

Got my book today!

Comment

Got Book?

Well, yes. Thank you Barry. Great detailed resource for all aspects of the HVX.
          Ken Steiger
          (...trapped in the San Fernando Valley...)

Comment

Oh the humanity...

No book yet. Sent form Aug 7. Can Jan fix this since there seems to be no contact info to see if there is a problem with my request?

--
            Rob

Comment

Just received. This is definitely a must have. Thank you Barry.

Comment

I am being tortured by others...

--
                Rob

Comment

still waiting for Panny... is there a way to check up on this?

Thanks
                  Ben
                  Ben

CEO Red Lightning Software LLC
                  www.hdmonitorpro.com
                  www.redlightningsoftware.com

Comment

I still haven't received it either and I filled the form out on Aug. 10th. I too would be interested in finding a way to check up on it.

Comment

Me too. I submitted mine around the 10th as well. Kind of reminds me what it was like before I got my camera.. Can anyone remember that fever and frenzy off January and February of this year. I got my cam March 13th... permanently cemented in my brain.. ad D day.

And the book will mark B day.. next

Comment

Hi,

Filled out the form the first day or so that it was up on the site and still no book. Sure would like to get it. Some projects depend on it. Is there a problem?

Thanks,

Bird
                        http://www.thebirdsneststudio.com

Comment

I agree.. this is getting ridiculous. I signed up fairly early too - within a day or two of the address going up. Still no book! No confirmation email, no status update. How difficult can it be send out an update email to those orders that have not been fulfilled explaining what the problem is?

Comment

i agree. no book for me also. its been far over a month now

Comment

yeah, same here. I'm so glad we waited the extra month for the fulfillment center to receive the books so the process would be quicker : )

Comment

Just ordered mine from here on dvxuser So excited. I will sell the 2 I get for free, when I get them in a couple of months probably. Can't wait. woo hoo!

Jason

Accept No Imitations.
                                www.dvxuser.com | www.reduser.net | www.scarletuser.com | www.dvxfest.com
                                and...
                                www.BMCuser.com - The Online Community for Blackmagic Camera users.
                                Filmmaking Communities powered by Landmine Media, Inc.

Comment

Working...
                                X