Barrys Book Now Shipping!

Jarred Land

President/Founder
Staff member
LADIES AND GENTELMEN............ may i present to you:

--- BARRYS HVX BOOK ---

booooo_s.jpg

http://www.dvxuser.com/articles/hvxbook/

Please note everyone who purchased their HVX from a Authorized US dealer.. in aprox. 1 month this book will be available through the a coupon program for you, so if you buy it now here you will get another one in a month... you can keep it or sell it to someone else, but we wont give you refund for it.

Last edited:
Jarred please elaborate on the rebate program. Where can I find out more information and does it matter when the camera was purchased?

I cant elaborate too much because im not running the rebate program... but its safe to say if you ordered your HVX since it was released from an AUTHORIZED UNITED STATES dealer, in one month Panasonic should have a registration/rebate form to fill out on their website for you to fill out to apply for the book as a rebate.

Just in time to comfort me. The Swiss football team has just been eliminated from the World Cup in Germany. I wonder how long it will take to have the book in my hands.

$90 plus $10 for postage?

Thanks.......but no thanks!

A sensible price would be $29.95 plus postage. Sorry to pee on the parade but that is really expensive.

Steve Shovlar said:

A sensible price would be $29.95 plus postage. Sorry to pee on the parade but that is really expensive.

Says you. There will be plenty of people buying it at that price, including me....order sent.

Did you see the DVX book?

Did you see the DVX book?

Steve Shovlar said:

I don't understand how a SENIOR MEMBER is caught off-guard by this... did you not see the price on the DVX book. It wasn't $29.95 either. I'm new and even I was expecting $50-$100. This isn't a mass produced book that you'll find in Barnes & Nobles (that I know of)... therefore, I would expect the price to be higher. Besides that, the content will be well worth it to me!

rebate is for the book.. meaning panasonic sends you the book like they do with the DVX rebates. its not a discount.

Back